- This event has passed.
May 23, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 23, 2018
We long to live beyond our perceived limitations and fears, instilled beliefs and cultural expectations. We seek love and acceptance, yet most do not realise that the keys to personal freedom and co-creative power dwell within.
Join us for a journey of awareness and self-love at a time when humanity is remembering its true nature and taking responsibility for its collective destiny. We will come together over four consecutive weeks to learn tools of self-awareness, as we reflect on daily life as our greatest teacher.
Together we will:
- Listen to mind-body-spirit connection
- Use higher intelligence to heal conflict and dis-ease
- Awaken inner authority and know strength as softness
- Find opportunity in obstacle and increase balance in daily life
- Develop receptivity, self-responsibility and non-duality
- Cultivate loving presence in the world of constant change
We are experiencing the birth of a new era where humankind is returning to the intelligence of the heart through the process of recognising what no longer works. The ancient traditions have long known that this is the time when people of the north will find the Light in the darkness of their times. Join us to discover the keys that dwell within so you can live beyond the entrapment of personal trauma and drama.
Jeffrey Wium draws on his work with the Andean Holy Mountain Tradition, Quantum Energy Medicine, Gnostic Shamanism, Psychosomatic Bodywork, Yoga, Reiki, Qigong, Meditation, Sound and Light Therapy, Indigenous Living, Philosophy and Vision Quest Protocols, Conscious Parenting, Avaloketesvara Initiation and Interdenominational Ministry. www.wisdomkeepersproject.org
Ayala Gill draws on in-depth studies in yoga, Buddhist teachings, mindfulness meditation, psycho-spiritual enquiry, conscious parenting, curiosity and love. www.ayalagill.com
Wednesdays: 02, 09, 16 and 23 May, 7 – 9.30pm
Price: Complete course £125 – assistance available upon request
- "Ayala has such an in-depth knowledge of spirituality across various traditions, and is herself a deeply spiritual yet grounded being, and so her meditation teaching is very profound. Jeff's work with energy and guided meditation has helped me come to a deeper understanding of what is happening and my reactions to it. He has helped me to reconnect to my own intuition. I deeply resonate with the way Jeff works and have felt so light and awake since working with him. While Jeff and Ayala teach using seemingly different modalities, they share a core intention of healing through guiding others to connect deeply to the inner self and act from a place of trust."