- This event has passed.
May 17, 2018 @ 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm£10 – £11
Join us for an evening of learning, inspiration and connection. Maya Meetings women’s-only events start with a talk and continue as an informal get-together afterwards.
MAYA MEETINGS presents
WHAT KEEPS YOU AWAKE AT NIGHT?
OVERCOME INSOMNIA AND OTHER SLEEP PROBLEMS with Beatrix A Schmidt
When was the last time you slept well at night and woke up refreshed ready to conquer the day?
Insomnia and other sleep problems affect around one in every three people in the UK, that is around 22 million people in the UK alone. A staggering amount, especially since there are so many effective ways to improve sleep and wake up refreshed in the morning.
Join us and let Beatrix take you through:
- How sleep works and why we need it
- Common misconceptions about sleep
- The 7 areas of our life affecting our sleep
- Simple tools and exercises that will help you to sleep well at night and wake up refreshed the next morning
ABOUT BEATRIX A SCHMIDT
ABOUT MAYA MEETINGS
A series of regular events for women, a space to get informed, be inspired and feel connected. The meetings start with a talk or a workshop featuring a guest speaker, an expert or a mentor. Then the evening continues as a relaxed social get-together, an opportunity for the group to connect. MAYA MEETINGS, For Phenomenal Women.
- I learnt a huge amount about sleep and how to sleep better from listening to Beatrix’s talks, she is very insightful and her practical advice is easy to understand
Maya Meetings for Phenomenal WomenMay 9 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm Book now